Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pray for Life in the Supreme Court

In the business of everyday life it is often hard to remember to pray for Life in the Supreme Courts and pray for the Justices of our Supreme Courts. To help you remember I would like to share this resource.

preview of the PDF


I designed this poster for me and my family to use as a reminder in our house but I would like to share it in the hope that it will be useful to others. The file is a PDF and is 4.5 MB in size, you can either download it here or from the resources section of my website.
Print out this poster on 8.5in by 11in paper to use as a visual reminder to pray for the leadership in our Supreme Courts and to pray for a ruling of Life to be made by them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat opportunity! It can be a wonderful reminder to pray for our Supreme Court justices! Also can help us remember that there are real people in offices in Washington, and that they are more then just names of a piece of paper.