Monday, July 14, 2008

Canoeing...

Today was the beginning of the Liberty Rock Elementary camp. On the first day of camp each week we do four stations; Fire Drill (the work on their fire drill a.k.a. song, and team name), Flags (they paint a team flag), Water Slide (self explanatory), and Canoeing. Today I did canoeing with Jordan, it was tiring and quite funny. Here is a picture that I took of Jordan:


Jordan on the Bottom of the Canoe


Tomorrow I will be running Archery, I'll try and get a few pictures. The campers will also be making a walking stick at craft, doing some of our high ropes elements (cat walk, zip line, etc.), and playing horseshoes. Then we will have swimming (which I won't be doing) and then then evening service.

Tomorrow is also my afternoon off so from 1:00pm till 4:00pm I will be resting (either watching a movie or taking a nap) so if you want to talk (chat, phone) that is the best time for me.

Missing everyone,
Joshua

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question...what's the story behind Jordan being under the canoe?

Anonymous said...

hmmm....I remember that day! haha